Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pita Bites

Hello everyone! It has been SO long since I have last posted...over a year already! I am so sorry to everyone who has asked me questions and never got an answer. So what happened to me? Well, I started my own photography business and got caught up the past year in a half with it. So caught up that I sort of forgot about this blog. If anyone is interested, here is my website for my photography: www.kpgphotography.com.

Thanks and I promise to try and post at least once a week from now on! :)













Pita Bites
Makes: 16 small pieces

Ingredients:
2 pieces of pocket thins (or some kind of flat bread) cut in half
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1 tbsp each of any kind of veggies, finely chopped
(I used carrots, cucumber and cauliflower)
Ranch dressing

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (I used my toaster oven and set it to broil (heat source is from the top element only)).

Cut each pocket thin into 8 wedges, and place them onto a cookie sheet. Then squeeze a dollop of ranch dressing on each piece and spread with a butter knife to cover the wedge. Sprinkle your veggies on evenly, then top with cheese.

Put them into the oven (or toaster oven) and let them bake until the cheese is melted and corners are browned and crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Serve warm as a snack or appetizer!

Enjoy :)



1 comment:

  1. One of my friend just love to eat Pita Bites. She used to buy it from outside. I will surely recommend this post to her so that she can easily make them at home.

    ReplyDelete

Pages - Menu